Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

David Meece - Brokenness!





I made this video after I was badly betrayed by a "friend" in a group I was part of on YouTube. The woman was so brazen, that she did not even notice the two fleeting shots of snarling wolves in this video and she wrote a glowing comment in the comment section, which I subsequently removed. Today, this poor lady is deeply into heresy and the thriving ministry she once had on YouTube in now of nought. I cannot forget how much I loved this woman once - as if she was my own daughter. Nonetheless, God has helped me to forgive and move on.

This is the song written and sung by David Meece from his album "Once in a Lifetime"

LYRICS:
In my Brokenness, In my hour of Darkness,
I will lift my hands and Worship You.
In my Brokenness, In my Time of Sadness
I will lift my voice in Praise to You.

Time stand still, as I kneel down before you;
Light draws near
Like waves upon the Shore, You touch me.

In my Brokenness, In these Whispering Shadows,
I will lift the pieces of my heart to You.

Time Stands still, as I kneel down before you,
Light is here,
Your waves of Power and Glory, touch me.

In my Brokenness, In my hour of Darkness;
I will lift my hands and worship You.
I will lift my hands and Worship You!

No comments:

Post a Comment